|Autores:||Forbes, Mark Andrew|
Díaz Ramírez, Lina Fernanda
|Colaboradores:||Suarez, Juan Pablo (Ilustrador)|
Henandez, Mery Laura (Ilustrador)
Cristancho, Jhoan (Ilustrador)
Parra, Rocio (Ilustrador)
Luna, Andrés (Ilustrador)
"Here We Go! 5 Workbook
Here We Go! is a six-level primary school program aimed at achieving the A2 level according to the Common European Framework. With an approach based on BICS (Basic Interpersonal Communication Skills) and CALP (Cognitive Academic Language Proficiency), it features:
• A wide variety of activities that help students build the language they need to interact with others.
• Integration of subject area content material to reinforce/develop academic language acquisition and related skills.
• Strategies that motivate students to participate actively in their learning process and foster autonomy.
• Extended pronunciation practice through songs, rhymes, tongue twisters and games.
• Ongoing and summative assessment.
• Projects that consolidate both language and content knowledge while raising awareness on 21st century skills.
• Unit evaluations that make students familiar with the format of international examinations."